RCIA - Adult Confirmation
RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults) and Adult Confirmation
Continue your journey.
Strengthen and deepen your relationship with God.
Come be a greater part of the Body of Christ.
Please take a moment to view the following video:
Are you curious about the Catholic faith? The process of RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults) will begin in early fall.
If you are interested in the process or need more information please contact:
Ruthann Ross, Pastoral Associate at 920-652-7804 or by email at: [email protected].
10 REASONS TO CONSIDER BECOMING A CATHOLIC
- Do you think you have no faith, yet desire something richer?
- Are you yearning for the kind of faith you see in others?
- Do you long for the deepest sense of happiness?
- Do you want a relationship with the God who created you?
- Do you long for a sense of belonging to a community of believers?
- Is something tugging at your heart, inspiring you to respond to the needs of people?
- Do you seek to understand and live by God’s word?
- Did you know that being part of a worshipping community strengthens your connection to God?
- Do you feel something missing in your life?
- Do you want to know and love God?
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions; it may be God calling to you to convert your heart. If you are interested in learning more about the Catholic faith, please contact:
Ruthann Ross, Pastoral Associate; 920-652-7804, [email protected]