Financial Peace University
ALL those who took Financial Peace University this winter want to recommend it for others!!! Representing households ranging from lots of debt to living pay check to pay check to others who had their stuff in good order, here's what they had to say:
- - - "We WISH we had done this sooner!!!"
- - - "What a great class for engaged couples and those just getting started!"
- - - "We've had our finances in good shape, but the class helped us feel much more connected...it offered great tools and advice for working as a couple to laser focus in on goals together."
- - -"We needed this class. We needed it. We are so happy we took it!"
- - - "What a great philosophy to pass on to our children..."
Michelle Linsmeier and Jill Kapinos will be co-facilitating this class. They have been listening to podcasts and radio shows of Dave Ramsey for a long time! They are so excited to be bringing this class to you!
Please do not let money be an obstacle to taking this class. Contact Dianne Vadney, Family Ministry, to discuss payment options / reduced cost materials.
To register, simply click the link below. It asks for name(s), email (used for class communication) and phone (optional). Materials can be paid for and picked up in the main parish office. Make checks out to SFA with a memo note: Financial Peace University.
Registration link: https://fpu.com/1063665