SFA Middle School Sports
SFA Middle School offers sports throughout the school year for boys and girls in all grades.
Mr. Nathan Kaderabek, Athletic Director
Phone: (920) 683-6884 ext. 1846
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The athletic program of St. Francis of Assisi School provides children the opportunity to learn about sports in accordance with the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
Vision and Beliefs Statement
We believe that the athletic program of St. Francis of Assisi School:
- Allows Catholic Identity and Values to be the most important aspect of any sports program.
- Expects adults to model to young people high standards of Christian Ethics in sports.
- Allows an athlete to learn the fundamental skills of the game.
- Establishes opportunities for athletes to enjoy their sports experiences.
- Is an educational endeavor.
- Believes that winning is secondary to the learning process as it pertains to sports.